Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY YOUR ACCESSING THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUHERERWITH AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THENUCLEON WEB SITE
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing NUCLEON web site terms and conditions and agree that by accessing the web site I am acknowledging my agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of this NUCLEON.
These Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply to all users of this website and any associated services. By using the website you will be deemed to agree to these T&C without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C, please do not use the website or continue to use the website. The website is intended to serve as an introduction to NUCLEON, to identify and promote the range of services the company can offer to its clients and to provide details as to howNUCLEON can be contacted.
Access to some services or content may require registration. By creating an account and making use of the website you agreed to abide by any and all of the following T&C governing use of the website. We shall be provided a unique User id and password as mentioned above. That username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party. The allocated user ID and password must be used whenever requested. That you hereby acknowledge that in exercising the right to use this account, you shall be entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of the website by any person using your name and password whether with or without your specific approval. NUCLEON takes no responsibility and shall stand totally indemnified by the Subscriber for any or all consequences caused by any unauthorized use of the Subscriber's account by any third-party.
For clarity, in the Terms, 'we', 'our' and 'us' means the NUCLEON Academy and 'you' and 'your' means any natural or legal person who uses the Website and each entity on whose behalf the user acts. 'Content/material' refers to any text, image or anything found on the website. Unless otherwise defined in the Terms, 'Website' refers to www.nucleoniitjeekota.com
- We have authority to grant or deny right of access to data and accounts for any users. The contents, information, material include on this site to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the service without any prior notification. The users are advised to regularly review the terms, if any user does not agree with the terms and conditions then such user must not visit this site or register with the site.
- The web site contains information about various academic programmes offered by NUCLEON as well as about various examinations that are conducted by them. THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE is for general information purpose.
- The user of this site has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of data and/or equipment used in connection with the site. Any damage to your computer from the use of this site or from download of any material is done at your discretion and risk.
- No charge is made by us for your use of the Website. However, you should be aware that local telephone call charges, at rates as published by your telephone operator, may apply.
- We hold the ownership rights, on all the content available on the website and make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We welcome suggestions of the users on the website for improvement of its contents, material, and information however the same shall not be paid.
- The contents of the page of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice. We will not be held responsible for the authenticity of views and comments of users on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found untrue/doubtful (wholly or partly), We have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.nucleoniitjeekota.com.
- The users are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing in the site without permission from us
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of rajasthan, India
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct (including self regulatory) and you agree to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the Website. You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- That is pornographic, political and racist in nature.
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- That impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to an employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch".
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- That constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement. User are not permitted to copy, download, digital imaging and screen capture any content (Videos, images etc.).
- That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law..
- External links are allowed to authoritative subject oriented Wikipedia articles if necessary and are generally not allowed that are directly/indirectly meant for promotional/advertising/unnecessary purposes.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forum is any area, site or feature offered as part of the Website (including without limitation discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms, emails or personal messaging features) that enables You (a) to upload, submit, post, display, perform, distribute and/or view User Content, and/or (b) to communicate, share, or exchange User Content with other Website members or other Website visitors. You acknowledge that Forums, and features contained therein, are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that anything You upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same.
- That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service or
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- The users are not permitted to mention any coaching institute or its courses directly/indirectly on the website.
- Students shall not post any personal information on the website.
You agree that use of our site and the service is entirely at your own risk. All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. We disclaim any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, and performance of the Web site and the service.
The Terms and the relationship between you and NUCLEON shall be governed by the Indian laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Haryana, India. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes necessary for us to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be liable to pay us the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates damages for the specified breaches of these Terms: If you post a message that (1) impersonates any person or entity; (2) falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or (3) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent(4) you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms , you agree to pay NUCLEON fifty thousand rupees (Rs 50,000) for each such message.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: (a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent; (c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, unless otherwise specified and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. While we Endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
NUCLEON is not responsible for any content uploaded by its users and does not endorse any user defined information. Users may not create or upload any vulgar, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, destructive, malicious, or otherwise unlawful content of any kind. Users may not upload any information that would be in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
Please report any violation of these terms to firstname.lastname@example.org
You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms upon notification to you.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights in connection with these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless acknowledged and agreed to by us to you in writing.
Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Rajasthan (KOTA), India.
Our courses are only available for sale only at www.nucleonplus.com. Purchase of courses on any other website/URL shall be null & void.
NucleonPlus hereby grants you permission to access and use the NucleonPlus Platform as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the NucleonPlus Platform or the content without NucleonPlus’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the NucleonPlus Platform.
- You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the NucleonPlus Platform itself.
- You agree not to use the NucleonPlus Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain NucleonPlus’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the NucleonPlus Platform.
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the NucleonPlus Platform or content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar NucleonPlus Platform as that of NucleonPlus.
- You agree to receive installs and updates from time to time from NucleonPlus. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the NucleonPlus Platform and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit NucleonPlus to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the NucleonPlus Platform.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the NucleonPlus Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to NucleonPlus’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NucleonPlus grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. NucleonPlus reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the NucleonPlus Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the NucleonPlus Platform (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the NucleonPlus Platform with respect to User Content.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give NucleonPlus limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its NucleonPlus Platform and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the NucleonPlus Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- NucleonPlus reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the NucleonPlus Platform at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
- You understand and confirm that you shall not during your use of the NucleonPlus Platforms at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way which will amount to harassment of any other User, whether a learner or an educator. If at any given point it comes to the notice of NucleonPlus that you are engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then in such a case you agree that NucleonPlus shall have the sole right to suspend/terminate your account with immediate effect and without any notice of such suspension or termination and we also reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against you in such cases.
- NucleonPlus at its sole discretion may process any audio or audio-visual content uploaded by you to the NucleonPlus Platform to confirm if the same is in accordance with the NucleonPlus internal quality requirements and is compatible with the NucleonPlus Platform.
- NucleonPlus does not endorse any User Content submitted on the NucleonPlus Platform by any User or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and NucleonPlus expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. NucleonPlus does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the NucleonPlus Platform, and NucleonPlus will remove all User Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. NucleonPlus reserves the right to remove User Content without prior notice if it has reason to believe that the User Content infringes any copyright.
In case any of the above-mentioned cases occur, NucleonPlus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the User’s account with immediate effect. Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account:
- NucleonPlus shall at its sole discretion withhold or stop any and all payments that are to be made to such User and evaluate the pay-outs. Payments shall only be made for all legitimate work that is not subject matter of any violation or dispute.
- Payments shall not be made for the work that is the subject matter of any of the breaches.
- User access shall be terminated immediately, and the User shall not be able to access the said terminated account
NucleonPlus shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond the its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
NucleonPlus may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and Conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the NucleonPlus Platform post any modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part of will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any notice required to be given in connection with the NucleonPlus Platform shall be in writing and sent to the registered office of NucleonPlus. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the NucleonPlus Platform, and operation of the NucleonPlus Platform may be interfered by numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Out failure to act with respect to any breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Please read the subscription terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to any of the subscription plans, as once you have subscribed you cannot change, cancel your subscription plan. Once you subscribe and make the required payment, it shall be final and there cannot be any changes or modifications to the same and neither will there be any refund.